By Fahmeena Odetta Moore.
Course start date: 1/30/2017.





Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Working, working, working

Due to activities here, I was without internet connection for a while (so worked on the paper without connecting to the internet) and even stopped working on my assignment for a while. There is a meeting and maybe more here - close to the lab.

When I was working, I made a lot of progress on the signature assignment. I worked on the problem statement some more and thought of research questions and associated hypotheses. At my apartment (and on my computer), I reviewed some of my past papers that included culture for information/articles I could use. I decided on three journal articles I read during that first literature review course (they dealt with culture and online reviews).

Some of what I have so far...








No comments:

Post a Comment