By Fahmeena Odetta Moore.
Course start date: 1/30/2017.





Sunday, March 12, 2017

Onto week 7

Upon further review, I think there is a relationship between the week 7 and week 8 assignments (week 8 assignment is the signature assignment). Or maybe I think there should be a relationship. My strategy:
I plan to introduce the study/research in week 7 (briefly) and discuss appropriate methodologies and designs. Then, I will continue the "project" in week 8, providing additional details.

I just decided on an area to focus on. It touches on transparency, collaboration, and strategy using social media. It is very interesting!

Assignment requirements:





What I have so far:


Link to article: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/233604

This all reminds me of a police officer I once assisted in Linden, Guyana (as well as other dealings with police).

No comments:

Post a Comment