By Fahmeena Odetta Moore.
Course start date: 1/30/2017.





Sunday, March 26, 2017

Final signature assignment submitted

I completed and submitted the signature assignment a short while ago. One thing is for certain: signature assignments are a lot of work! I worked and worked and worked on that assignment.

It turned out okay. I think I used all the articles from a previous paper on learning from examples, which is surprising. I used ideas on methodology/methods from the papers. I also noticed that the topics (or sub-topics under the big umbrella: social media) seem very different, but they are actually related.

It is actually the end of the course! No assignment next week!
I like the course - a lot.

The paper:
Signature Assignment: The Role of Culture in Social Media
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/315655410_Sig_Assgmt_MooreFBTM8108-8
https://www.academia.edu/32058876/Signature_Assignment_Role_of_Culture_in_Social_Media










I received a good grade for the week 7 paper - the returned paper!


(end)

No comments:

Post a Comment