By Fahmeena Odetta Moore.
Course start date: 1/30/2017.





Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Currently working

I am currently working on the signature assignment. I just made a major change - I removed the research questions. I liked the research questions, but I realize they could be "folded into" the hypotheses. This means you could derive the questions from the hypotheses.

I was out on the nearby field thinking, working.... While out there on the grass, I came up with an idea - the idea that there are different "levels" of unfairness. I just added that thought to the document. I like this topic a lot!

I will post some photos later.  A guy was out there mowing the grass, which reminded me of mowing/"ploughing" the field at a particular institution. I watched that so many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment